- Working Here
- Career Areas
About Our Company
Hawaii Logistics, LLC is one of the largest wholesale grocery suppliers on the West Coast, and is one of many companies within the C&S Family of Companies, the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. At Hawaii Logistics, We Select the Best® & those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world.
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Hawaii Logistics, LLC. Hawaii Logistics, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
As an Auditor , you will be responsible for auditing orders on the dock to ensure the correct product and quantity is being shipped to the customer. You will also assist in maintaining an acceptable error rate on orders shipped according to company guidelines.
· Perform random audits on select completed orders and verify that the product selected matches the order.
· Upon audit completion, ensure corrections are made to any errors discovered on the order being shipped.
· Communicate the improper placement of product to appropriate parties so resolution can take place.
· When chargeable errors are discovered, the auditor will notify the responsible party of their error and obtain their signature as acknowledgement of the audit.
· Submit daily audit results to the warehouse administration clerk at the end of each shift.
· Perform random tote audits of a complete store order on the dock to arrive at error rates on a store basis.
· Periodically perform re-audits of RGIS to ensure the accuracy of net error rates reported to the Operating Companies and the integrity of the RGIS audit process.
· Other duties, as assigned.
· GED or High School Diploma
· At least one years’ experience in auditing process
You may be required to stand, walk, bend, reach, pull, stoop, grip, carry, and lift objects from 20lbs to 60 lbs.
Attendance, Initiative, Productivity, Quality, Safety
2nd Shift (United States of America)
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc., based in Keene, NH, is the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1918 as a supplier to independent grocery stores, C&S now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 6,000 independent supermarkets, chain stores, military bases, and institutions with over 150,000 different products. At C&S, We Select the Best® – those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world.